1. Responsible for the teaching of related subjects, complete relevant educational and teaching tasks in according to the curriculum requirements of the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, and to teach students in accordance with their aptitude;
2. Implement the code of conduct for primary and secondary school students and daily conduct, cultivate students' correct conduct, and care for students' daily needs and psychological development;
3. Research teaching and learning plans, carefully design teaching courses and teaching links to enhance classes; Actively participate in teaching research and teaching reform to continuously improve the quality of teaching.
1. Devoted to education, observe professional ethics, fine moral character ;
2. Bachelor degree or above, graduated with a related major or a teacher's major;
3, Have relevant teacher qualification certificate, fluent in spoken English;
4, Even temperament, cheerful personality, good communication skills, cooperative and friendly;
5. Returnees or applicants with relevant work experience are preferred